Does your child have the knowledge and skills to protect themselves?
For that matter, do you?
BACK TO SCHOOL SAFETY Tips for your College Bound Friends and Family
1.Aware and cautious roommates will be your biggest defense. Have a safety discussion right away to ensure that all roommates are closing and locking doors and windows at all times.
2.College kids are a huge predatory target as they are often considered careless or think they may be invincible. Always be aware of your surroundings. Walk with confidence and make eye contact. You become a much more difficult target if you are aware and can identify an attacker.
3. Older dorms and apartments can easily be broken into. Use under the door alarms and window alarms as a back-up as a deterrent to potential intruders.
4. When alone, avoid isolated stairways and laundry rooms. Always go with friends.
5. Make sure you know who is at your doom door before opening it. Keep in mind that if you open the door, ever so slightly, anyone can easily force their way in. Use chains where possible.
6. Trust your instincts! If you feel uncomfortable or uneasy in any situation, remove yourself as quickly as possible.
7. Learn Self Defense! There are simple techniques you can learn to protect yourself. Take a C.O.B.R.A. Self Defense Class before heading off to school. If you can’t make our August 4, 2018 class, call us for other options.
Our Friends & Family classes have become one of our most requested events!
This class is for everyone! Male and female, ages 13 and up!
C.O.B.R.A. Self Defense Training is a MUST
for your college bound family members.
Interested in more in-depth C.O.B.R.A. training?
Let us know if you would be interested in a 5-week, or 10-week academy in the fall.
With enough interest, we would love to get an academy scheduled.
e-mail us at: email@example.com
We are here for you!
Whether you took a C.O.B.R.A. self-defense class just recently, or participated in a class last year, please know that we continue to be here for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns about the techniques you learned, or your general safety, please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-463-5022.
September is Real Estate Safety Month! Contact me to schedule your CE Certified Training
Thank you for your Support Our business relies on referrals!
Please spread the word about us.
Refer two new students and receive a
Thank You gift!